Bookings and payment:
• To make a booking, we need certain information from you before we can confirm availability of a suitable place and we need you to accept these terms and conditions. Our booking request form normally contains all the information we need. Sometimes we may need to ask further information.
• We will try to confirm whether or not a suitable place is available within two working days of you making your request and providing us with the information we need to assess it. Sometimes we may be unable to meet your exact requirements but might make an alternative proposal.
• All requests will be handled in the order they are received.
• If we confirm that a place is available, we will send you payment details for you to make a bank transfer to us.
• However, your place is not secured unless we have confirmed to you that there is a suitable place and accommodation available for you and until we have received your payment in full.
o If we cancel the retreat for any reason, we will offer the option to carry your payment over towards another retreat (subject to availability) or you can request a refund in full.
o Subject to the below, no refund will be made for your failure to attend or complete a retreat.
o If you are concerned about having to cancel your attendance, then we strongly encourage take out travel insurance which includes suitable cancellation coverage.
o If you wish to cancel a confirmed place on a retreat:
• Please email us your request as soon as possible to: email@example.com
• Please check the wording of any travel insurance policy you have taken out to see if it covers non-refundable fees.
o The following cancellation fees apply to a cancellation by you:
• If you cancel before the Early-Bird discount period expires, you will automatically be entitled to a refund of 75% of the payment you have made and we will retain a cancellation fee of 25%.
• If you cancel after the Early-Bird discount period expires, you will not be entitled to any refund automatically. However, if we do manage to fill your space, we will refund 75% of the fee we managed to charge for your place.
• If you cancel your place later than a week before the start date of your retreat, we will not be entitled to any refund.
• If we have to cancel the retreat for any reason, we will offer you the option to carry your payment over towards another retreat (subject to availability) or you can request a refund in full. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any travel or other costs you may have incurred besides any payments you have made to us so we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance that includes suitable cancellation coverage.
Limitation of Liability:
• You acknowledge that your booking is with Quotiadiano Verde Lda, a Portuguese limited liability company with company registration number:
• You acknowledge that Quotidiano Verde Lda does not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage of property, or disruption of any program due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
• You recognise that you are booking onto a retreat and other activities that involve some physical exertion, that may be strenuous and that have the potential to cause physical injury and you are aware of the risks and hazards involved.
• You are responsible for consulting a doctor and ensuring that you are sufficiently fit and not suffering from any condition that may prevent you from participating in the retreat or associated activities or make your participation in them unsuitable.
• Consequently, you accept full responsibility for ensuring that you do not injure yourself or cause injury to any other person and you accept full responsibility for all possessions you have with you at any time during the retreat.
• You also knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against Quotidiano Verde Lda or Alison Melvin or Tom Bainbridge for any injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat or associated activities. This waiver will bind your heirs and legal representatives in the event of your death.
• You agree to hold Quotidiano Verde Lda, Alison Melvin and Tom Bainbridge harmless for any injury caused to you during the retreat or associated activities.
Image release: You are aware that you may be included in photographs taken at any of our retreats or during associated activities and agree that those images may be used on our website and social media sites and in other publicity material.